All Supercross BMX Products carry a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY AND CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY to the ORIGINAL PURCHASER. THE WARRANTY IS NON TRANSFERABLE
Supercross BMX warranties it's frames, forks and parts to be free of Material and Workmanship defects at Purchase for the intended lifespan of the product.30 Day Warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects
A Manufacturer’s Defect is anything deemed incorrect with the product upon purchasing it. We realize it may take some time to notice these types of problems, so we allow a 30-day period to identify them. Any product determined to posses such a defect will be replaced free of charge.Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy
If you damage a Supercross BMX product while in use, you can purchase a replacement or an upgrade at discounted Crash Replacement prices for the life of the part. This is for the Original Purchaser only, and is Non Transferable. Products purchased From Supercross BMX as or Crash Replacement Policy will be covered by our 30-Day Warranty against Manufacturer’s Defects only.
What the Limited Lifetime Crash Replacement and Warranty Does Not Cover
The Limited Warranty does not cover the following, but is not limited to:
• Defects in materials or workmanship caused by misuse, abuse or neglect. Such actions void the Limited Warranty, so you should avoid these actions.
• Defects in materials or workmanship caused by modification, accident, material removal, theft, improper assembly or fit, normal wear and tear, or caused during transportation.
• Defects in materials or workmanship caused by failure to maintain or service the bike properly or by a failure to follow all instructions and warnings in the Owner’s Manual.
• Paint or other normal “wear and tear” items such as seats, grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake pads and chains.
• Any labor charges associated with the Limited Warranty or cost of shipping the part to us.
• Any bike, part or product that is not sold by an authorized dealer. For example, a bike, part, or product that is sold by an outlet or through an online auction site.
Supercross BMX does offer a crash replacement program to the original purchaser who damage their equipment while riding. In order to be eligible for any warranty program, you must register your frame or part within 10 days of purchase. You can register online here.
All Supercross BMX Products must be installed by a Professional Bicycle Retailer. Supercross is not responsible for any costs directly or indirectly involved in the assembly of your product.
Supercross BMX Frames, Forks and Parts are typically used in racing and competition environments. Supercross BMX is not responsible for any damage, accident or injury sustained while riding. You must ride at your own risk and must take extreme caution while competing on your Bike. Full Safety Gear must be worn at all times, and you must ride on an approved, sanctioned and insured track. All Supercross BMX Frames, Forks, and Parts are designed for NON MOTORIZED use only. If not used appropriately or for an application not intended , all warranty, written or implied is void.
If you have any problems with your Supercross BMX product, please call our warranty department immediately at (760) 240-5266 or take it to your authorized Supercross BMX Dealer for inspection.