The Speedline Cliples pedal is ready to ride hard. It uses a large platform like a traditional flat pedal to create an outstanding platform that will provide a more supportive interface with any shoe. Perfect for a rider who really likes to feel his pedal rather than dance around on a marble like so many clipless pedals.
The Speedline Clipless features a wide, flat body that also extends rear-ward and around the back of the pedal for stability with modern day trail and gravity shoes as well as traditional MTB race shoes. This pedal provides a level of supportive contact area that other pedals can’t match. The Speedline Clipless is built around a forged and heat treated CNC machined cromoly axle for the utmost strength and uses top quality oil seals, roller bearings and dual sealed cartridge bearings to create a smooth turning, durable, and user-serviceable pedal system.
- Fully SPD® compatible
- Aluminum body with full platform for max stability
- 72mm width
- Heat treated steel bindings
- Forged, Heat Treated, CNC Machined Cromoly Steel Axle
- High Quality oil seals for superior longevity
- Roller and double sealed cartridge bearings
- Adjustable release tension
- 460 grams per pair